Thursday 19 July 2012




Well one more day and I have two weeks leave.  One week camping with my grown up sons +2 and one week camping with best friends.  A time to reflect and breathe.   A time to look and stare - at the sea, the hills, the sunsets and my beautiful boys.  Planning menus for week one and week two - different diets (healthier week two!).  Am busy baking and making and planning to feed.  Hoping the weather is fine enough for barbeques.  I am adding my winter photographs though we are supposed to be in summer but as it's raining I thought some crispy snow and sun photos may cheer the heart.

1 comment:

  1. Winter sun on snow is so pretty, not that I get to see it where I live.
    I do hope you enjoy your camping break. Take plenty of food for those lads of yours! :)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete